Healing From Hurt
A 10 week Grow Group on healing from trauma
$50 per group
Join faciliter Stephanie Brashear in learning more about the impact of trauma, and how to rediscover safety and connection.
This support and education group meets every
Tuesday from 6:00-7:30pm EST
At Root and Grow, we believe in the power of growth and healing. Our mission is to develop and provide a safe and nurturing space for individuals to overcome their past traumas, learn valuable skills, and discover the strength within them.
Introducing the Healing from Hurt 10-Week Grow Group
The Healing from Hurt Grow Group is a carefully curated 10-week support and education group that focuses on providing holistic support for those looking to heal from trauma. This group is more than just a support system; it’s a community of individuals coming together to learn, heal, and grow. Grow Groups are support groups and are not to be use in place of or to substitute mental health treatment.
What to Expect:
- Safe and Supportive Environment: Our group offers a confidential space where you can openly share your thoughts and feelings without judgment.
- Resourceful Materials: Gain access to valuable resources and educational materials that are tailored to your healing journey.
- Connection and Community: Connect with like-minded individuals who understand your struggles and can provide genuine support
Is this group right for you? This Grow Group may be a great fit for you if you:
- Have experienced hurt in the home you grew up in
- Had harm happen in relationships as a teen or adult
- Are wanting to feel safe and connected in relationships and friendships but feel like your past is getting in the way
- Want to be more confident and experience vulnerability with others
- Are realizing that you’ve experienced trauma in your life and want to learn more about how to get support
Your healing journey starts here. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this transformative 10-week Grow Group – Healing from Hurt. To secure your spot, please fill out the sign-up form below. Let’s grow and heal together.